Trip to Amboli Ghat
A monsoon heaven of Maharashtra
Amboli ghat is perched in the Sahyadri ranges and located in Sindhudurg district. It is a biodiversity hot-spot for reptiles & amphibians. Enchanting waterfalls and fascinating view points make Amboli a monsoon destination. Delicious konkani meals and tranquil ambience of the hill station will relax your mind.
Be prepared to walk through cold streams, heavy rain, thick fog etc. of western ghats.
23:00 - Catch “12619 Kokankanya Express” from Mumbai
09:30 - Reach Sawantwadi Station and travel towards Amboli Ghat. This journey will pass through cloud covered mountains. You will be able to see waterfalls on the way
11:30 - Check-in the hotel and freshen up.
13:00 - Relish the Konkani Lunch and then we will see the famous sights of Amboli i.e. Nangarta Falls, Kavalshet Point, Swayanbhu Ganesh temple.
17:00 - Enjoy hot tea and pakoda before we go for a jungle trail
20:00 - Dinner and Masti
06:00 - Wake up early if you want to enjoy the lovely morning scenery of this monsoon heaven.
08:00 - Post breakfast we will explore the lesser known but very beautiful waterfalls of Amboli.
13:00 - We will check-out after lunch and explore the market. The market is famous for cashews and local snacks.
15:30 - Depart for Sawantwadi Station
18:10 - Board train towards Mumbai
05:30 - Reach Mumbai
For booking you need to pay Rs.2500 non-refundable advance.
Book early to avoid Waitlisted tickets
- Train tickets in sleeper class (subject to availability)
- Travel from Sawantwadi Station to Amboli ghat and back
- All food and refreshments (excluding train)
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- Entry Charges at waterfalls
- Bottled water/drinks during trip
- Food during train journey
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Includes’
Krishna Kuya – 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Email – email@example.com
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to be carried:
- At least 1 litre personal water bottle (all time in your bag)
- An extra pair of dry clothes. Heavy rains are expected in this region
- Plastic bags for dry items in your bag like clothes, electronics etc.
- We appreciate people carrying juice packets, dry fruits, energy bars etc.