Amritsar Dalhousie Trip
The summer vacation trip
- Golden Temple
- Wagah Border
- Jallianwala Bagh
- Local sightseeing of Dalhousie
- Panchpula and Satdhara Falls
- Trek to Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary
- Khajjiar (Mini Switzerland)
We start in a Volvo bus from Delhi at approx 4pm. You can reach Delhi by flight/train as per your convenience.
07:00 - Reach Dalhousie. Check-in and get fresh. We will cover the local sight-seeing of Dalhousie, Panchpula and Satdhara waterfalls. In the later half of the day, we can go for a small trek near Kalatop.
Travel to Khajjiar through the beautiful valleys. Khajjiar is known for its picture perfect landscape. The green meadows and snow capped mountains will captivate your mind forever. In the evening, we start our journey to Amritsar and stay there.
In the morning, we will see the world famous Golden Temple and the historical landmark of Jallianwala Bagh. After lunch, we will proceed to Wagah border for the evening parade by Indian Army.
It is suggested to board 12904 Golden Temple Express at 21:25 hours. Wednesday in train
You can make alternate arrangements for your return journey directly from Amritsar or via Delhi by train/flight etc.
Reach Mumbai at 5AM.
- For booking you need to pay Rs.3500 non-refundable advance
- Remaining amount to be paid in cash during the trip
- Book early to avoid Waitlisted tickets
Basic fee Includes:
- Travel from Delhi to Dalhousie in AC volvo bus
- Travel in Dalhousie, Khajjiar and Amritsar (mostly in SUV)
- All food and refreshments at Dalhousie, Khajjiar and Amritsar
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- Entry Charges at sight seeing locations
Basic fee Excludes:
- Travel fare till Delhi while going and return from Amritsar
- Bottled water/drinks during trip
- Food cost before reaching Delhi and after trip concludes at Amritsar
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Includes’
Krishna Kuya – 9820285295 (Call/WhatsApp)
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to be carried
- Identity card.
- Windproof Jacket, sweater and other warm clothes like muffler, gloves etc. Temperature below zero can be expected
- Sport shoes or trekking shoes
- Two personal reusable water bottles
- An umbrella. Light drizzle is expected
- Carry an extra small bag to keep essential things while roaming in daytime
Recommended, but not compulsory:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap etc.
- Towel, personal toiletries etc.
- Dry fruits, Energy Bars, Ladoo, Green Tea etc. (healthy foods of your choice)