Incredible Arunachal Trip
The Orchid State of India
Arunachal, the land of dawn lit mountains is one of the least explored paradises of India. It shares international borders with Bhutan in the west, Myanmar in the east and is separated from China in the north by the disputed McMahon Line. With more than 60% area under forest cover, it has the most diverse flora and fauna and also known as the Orchid State of India.
This trip is not advisable for people with motion sickness, nausea, back or knee problems, and low tolerance to cold weather. We will be traveling on rough roads everyday. You need to get up very early in the morning and be ready before 6AM (here twilight time is 4:30AM). You will get rice (not chapati) in most of the meals (both veg and non-veg).
18:00 - Reach Guwahati and assemble at ISBT (final meeting point). Start traveling in bus
06:00 - Reach Bomdila and board a Jeep for Dirang.
07:30 - Reach Dirang and rest till noon
11:00 - Explore the monastery, hot water spring and Sangti Valley. Overnight at Dirang
06:00 - Start traveling to Tawang. Explore Sela pass, Sela lake, Jang waterfall and the legendary Jaswant Singh memorial on the way
17:00 - Reach Tawang and rest
Visit Tawang monastery and Buddha Stupa in morning. In afternoon, we will travel to one of the most beautiful village Zemithang.
Spend a relaxing day at Zemithang and enjoy the unique landscapes. We have various options like doing a small trek, visiting nearby monastery, etc. In afternoon, we will travel to Lumla and stay there
Visit the Taradevi temple at Lumla and then travel back to Tawang. We can visit war memorial in evening.
Explore Bumla pass, Indo-China border, Sungester lake, PT Tso lake and many other high altitude lakes
Travel to Bomdila early in morning. Board the bus for Guwahati in late afternoon.
Reach Guwahati in morning at approx 5AM. You can take flight from Guwahati.
If you want to visit Kaziranga national park on your own then take return flight on Tuesday
You need to pay 50% advance for booking the trip. Remaining amount can be paid in cash during trip.
25% - two weeks prior to trip commencement
50% - within two weeks to trip commencement
- All transportation cost from Guwahati onwards
- All meals and refreshments from Guwahati onwards
- All entry and permit charges at various places
- Inner line permit for Arunachal
- Accommodation on all days during trip
- Travel charges to reach Guwahati
- Any insurance, medical or emergency cost arising due to unforeseen events
- Any rise in cost of food, travel and accommodation due to delay or extension of trip due to unforeseen circumstances
Krishna – 9820285295 (Available on WhatsApp)
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to be carried
- ICard and 2 photocopies of Icard
- Wind proof Jacket and other warm clothes like winter caps, fleece etc.
- Sport shoes or trekking shoes. Extra pair of sleeper or sandal
- Umbrella and bag cover
- At least two personal water bottles all the time during trip
- Personal medical kit, soap, paste etc.
- Carry one small bag to carry necessary things while roaming in daytime. It should ideally fit inside your main luggage
Recommended (but not compulsory):
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap etc.
- One bedsheet (if you are concerned about the hygiene)
- Dry fruits, Energy bars etc.
- Travel pillow
Transport: Mostly in jeeps
Accommodation: Homestay and Lodges. Rooms will be allotted depending upon available room size and gender composition of groups - separate for male and female unless requested.
Food: Both veg and non-veg food will be available. Most of the time you will have to eat rice. You are requested to keep healthy food backups like dry fruits, energy bars etc. Kindly avoid carrying junk foods like chips, fried foods, cream biscuits etc.
Drinking and smoking: Strictly prohibited till we visit BumLa Pass. Trip leader’s permission is needed on other days.
Timing: We need to follow “very early to bed and very early to rise”. We won’t wait for you if you are late in morning and you may have to incur extra expenses for your travel