Day trek for monsoon season
Day trek to a waterfall is one of the best things to do in Mumbai during monsoon.
Chinchoti waterfall is located in Tungareshwar forest. It takes approx 2 hours trek to reach the waterfall from the base village. The entire trail comes alive in monsoon. The ambience is infused with greenery and mist. The streams on the way are excellent rest and photography points.
07:00 - Reach Naigaon and travel to base village in an Auto
08:00 - Introduction, briefing and breakfast
09:00 - Start trekking through the Jungle
11:00 - Reach the waterfall and spend some time. We can have our own packed lunch here
15:00 - Return to base village and have some local snacks
16:00 - Reach Naigaon and disperse
- To be paid in advance only
- Non-refundable if cancelled or ‘no-show’
- Travelling from Naigaon to base and back
- Morning breakfast & evening refreshments
- Bottled water/cold drinks
- Any other charges not mentioned in "Includes"
Krishna: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to be carried:
- At least one litre of drinking water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- Proper rain protection for yourself and electronics
- Good trekking or sport shoes
- Packed Lunch
- Extra dry clothes
- We appreciate participants carrying juice packets, dry fruits, energy bars etc.