Hypnotic Devkund Falls
Origin of the famous river Kundalika
Devkund waterfall is located inside the forest near a village called ‘Bhira’, near Bhira Dam. It is said to be the origin of Kundalika river (famous for river rafting at Kolad). It takes 2-3 hours trek to reach the waterfall from the base village.
23:00 - Assemble at Thane Railway Station Near platform no. 10A and start travelling from Thane to Bhira village
03:30 - Reach the base village & rest for 1-2 hours
05:30 - Start trekking. We will have packed breakfast on the way.
08:30 - Reach waterfall and have fun. You can enjoy the #greenery around or soak yourself in the pool
13:00 - Return to base village and have a delicious lunch
19:00 - Reach Thane
- To be paid in advance only
- Half non-refundable if cancelled till Friday
- Fully non-refundable if cancelled on Saturday or ‘no-show’
- Travelling from Thane to base village and back in a private vehicle
- Morning breakfast & refreshments
- Bottled water/cold drinks
- Any other charges not mentioned in "Includes"
Krishna: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to be carried:
- At least 2 litres of drinking water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- Torches (other than mobile)
- Good trekking or sport shoes
- We appreciate participants carrying juice packets, dry fruits, energy bars etc.