Second Highest Fort of Maharashtra
Dhodap (1472m) is fourth highest peak and second highest fort of Maharashtra. It is a good site for trekkers and adventure seekers. One end of the fort shows a domical structure. The eastern face shows a fearsome cliff named Ikhara. A few other caves are also seen around. The fort played an important role during the Peshwa period.
21:00 - Assemble at Thane or Dadar
21:15 - Start travelling in a private bus
04:00 - Reach base village. Have introduction and briefing.
05:00 - Start trekking through the landscapes of Dhodap. Packed breakfast on the way
08:30 - Reach summit and enjoy the views
09:00 - Start descending
12:00 - Reach base village and have lunch.
14:00 - Depart for Mumbai
Cancellation: Fees will not be refundable if you cancel the trek or don't show up
- Travel from Mumbai to Dhodap and back in a non-AC bus
- Tea, Nimbu Pani etc.
- First aid and expertise charge
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Bottled water and beverages
- Anything not mentioned in 'Includes'
Krishna: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to carry:
- At least 2 litre water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- Sunglasses, Hat, Raincoat (according to season)
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek
- We appreciate people carrying healthy foods like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars etc.