Gandikota and Belum Caves
Geological wonders of India
Gandikota and Belum caves is a spectacular three day trip from Mumbai region.
Gandikota Fort is famous for the astonishing gorge on bank of river Penna. The ruins of Gandikota Fort narrates its history dating back to the 12th century. The fort has 2 beautiful ancient temples (Madhavaraya & Ranganatha Swamy).
Belum caves is the largest cave system open to the public on the Indian subcontinent. Belum caves are known for stalactite and stalagmite formations, spacious caverns with fresh water and siphons. The cave system reaches its deepest point 151 ft at the point known as Patalganga. Belum Caves have a length of 3,229 m. It is said that Buddhist and Jain monks meditated here.
14:00 - Catch 11041 Chennai Mail from Mumbai
18:00 - Those joining from Pune can board the same train
09:00 - Reach Tadipatri and have breakfast
11:00 - Explore Belum caves
14:00 - Reach Hotel near Gandikota and get fresh
15:00 - Explore Gandikota fort, Granary, Jumma Masjid etc.
17:30 - Enjoy Sunset view from Grand Canyon of India
19:00 - Campfire and fun at Hotel
06:00 - Get up early to view the sunrise from Grand Canyon
07:30 - Explore the Ranganathaswamy Temple, Madhavaraya Temple, etc
09:00 - Checkout from Hotel and move to Tadipatri
12:50 - Catch 12164 Chennai Express from Tadipatri towards Mumbai
06:00 - Reach Mumbai
Cancellation Charges (not negotiable):
Rs.2000 - If cancelled at least 14 days before the trip
Rs.3900 - If cancelled in last 14 days to trip
Book your train tickets early to avoid WL tickets. Expected charges for train tickets from Mumbai to Tadipatri and back in sleeper class: Rs.1100; 3AC - Rs.3000
Basic fee Includes:
- Road travel from Tadipatri onwards
- All Food and refreshments (excluding train)
- Accommodation at Gandikota
- Entry charges at various places
Basic fee Excludes:
- Train tickets and food in train
- Bottled water/cold drinks during trip
- Any extra cost arising due to unforeseen events beyond our control
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Includes’
Krishna Kuya – 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Email – email@example.com
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to be carried:
- At least 1 litre water in a reusable bottle (all time in your bag)
- Proper clothing for two days
- We appreciate people carrying fruits, dry fruits and Energy bars
- Sunscreen, hat, umbrella etc.