Monsoon Trip: Waterfalls and Palace
Jawahar is located in Palghar district and famous for the enchanting waterfalls and other sight-seeing. During monsoon these waterfalls come alive and the ambience is infused with mist and greenery.
Dabhosa Waterfalls is formed by Lendi River and cascades down from a whopping height of 300 feets
Join us to experience the jannat of monsoon. The lesser explored Hiradpada waterfalls is also located in the vicinity. It forms a very beautiful green pool in the base. It looks heavenly amidst the magnificent flora of mountains.
Join us to experience the jannat of monsoon.
23:00 - Assemble at Thane (East) near the ticket counter of platform 10A
23:15 - Start travelling in a private bus
03:30 - Reach Jawahar and rest for sometime near Hanuman Point
06:30 - As the twilight emerges we will see the amazing lush green landscape.
08:00 - After the delicious breakfast of Jawahar, we will proceed to see the Hiradpada waterfall
10:00 - Next, we will explore the Dabhosa waterfall and Lendi river
13:00 - After lunch, we will see the famous Jai Vilas Palace
15:00 - Start travelling back towards Mumbai
19:00 - Reach Thane
- Non-refundable if cancelled in last 48 hours to commencement
- Travel from Thane to Jawahar and back in a private non-AC bus
- Entry Charges at all waterfalls
- Bottled water/cold drinks
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Includes’
Krishna Kuya: 9820285295 (Available on WhatsApp)
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to carry:
- At least one litre water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- Good quality floaters
- Extra dry clothes
- Appropriate rain cover for yourself and electronics etc.
- We appreciate participants carrying healthy foods like dry fruits, juice packets, Energy bar etc.