Kalsubai Night Trek
Highest point of Maharashtra
A thrilling trek to Mt. Kalsubai can be done in approx 3-4 hours. On the summit you will see a small temple of Devi Kalsubai. The peak being the highest point of Maharashtra, provides a million dollar view. To the north, forts such as Harihargad, Ramsej, Brahmagiri, Ghargad, Tringalwadi, Anjaneri are seen. To the east one can spot Anudha, Vishramgad. To the west one can spot AMK, Ratangad and to the south Harishchandragad and Ghanchkkar. Join us and experience the feeling of standing on the roof of Maharashtra.
23:00 - Pickup from Andheri, JVLR, Thane.
04:00 - Reach base village Bari. Have introduction and start trekking through the landscapes. Packed breakfast on the way
08:00 - Reach summit and enjoy the views
09:00 - Start descending
12:00 - Reach base village and have lunch.
14:00 - Depart for Mumbai
Cancellation: Fees will not be refundable if you cancel the trek or don't show up
- Travel from Mumbai to Kalsubai base and back in a non-AC bus
- Tea, Nimbu Pani etc.
- First aid and expertise charge
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Bottled water and beverages
- Anything not mentioned in 'Includes'
Krishna: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to carry:
- At least 2 litre water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- Sunglasses, Hat, Raincoat (according to season)
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek
- We appreciate people carrying healthy foods like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars etc.