Harishchandragad & Kokankada
Best of Maharashtra
Harishchandragad is one of the most understated places to visit in India. The major attraction here is KokanKada cliff which is not just vertical, it is an overhang like a cobra's hood. It’s beyond description and one must see it to experience the nature's architecture. If you enjoy trekking in sahyadris then Kokankada is a must to do part of your bucket list.
18:00 - Assemble at Andheri and start travelling in a private bus. Pickup from Borivali, Thane, Kalyan etc.
21:30 - Dinner at Dhaba
02:30 - Reach Pachnai. Introduction and trek briefing. Start trekking towards Taramati
06:30 - Watch sunrise from the peak of Taramati and later move towards Kokankada
07:30 - Explore Kokankada and have breakfast.
09:30 - Explore the temples and caves of Harishchandragad
10:30 - Start descending to Paachnai
12:30 - Have lunch at Paachnai
14:00 - Depart for Mumbai
21:00 - Reach Mumbai
Cancellation: Fees will not be refundable if you cancel the trek or don't show up
- Bus from Mumbai to Pachnai and back
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- Expertise and guidance
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Bottled water and beverages
- Anything not mentioned in 'Includes'
Krishna: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to carry:
- At least 2 litre water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- Sunglasses, Hat, Raincoat (according to season)
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek
- We appreciate people carrying healthy foods like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars etc.