Nakhind Day Trek
Thrilling ridge walk
Nakhind literally means a hollow area or a passing through rock. The trek begins with an easy hike up to a tiny village. Later, a steep ascent through beautiful forest covered trail will bring us to a pass on the Nakhind ridge. We will be surprised with the breathtaking view of the other side of the mountain. From here, it is a short but very exciting walk on ridge up to the needle point.
Grade: Overall Easy; Few patches have difficult terrain
06:00 - Catch 06:10 Karjat fast local starting from CST or any other stations on the way
07:45 - Get down at Vangani and have breakfast and catch an auto to the base village.
09:00 - Reach base village and start trekking
12:00 - Reach the needle point, click pictures of the amazing views and have lunch.
13:00 - Start descending towards the base village.
15:00 - Reach base village and take auto towards Vangani
15:30 - Reach Vangani and depart with pleasant memories and new friends.
- To be paid in advance only
- Non-refundable if cancelled or ‘no-show’
- Travelling from Vangani to base and back
- Morning breakfast refreshments
- Trekking guidance
- Bottled water/cold drinks
- Any other charges not mentioned in "Includes"
Krishna: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to be carried:
- At least one litre of drinking water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- Proper rain protection for yourself and electronics
- Good trekking or sport shoes
- Packed Lunch
- Extra dry clothes
- We appreciate participants carrying juice packets, dry fruits, energy bars etc.