Night Trek - One Tree Hill
Only Ascend; No Descend
Day trek to the karnala fort is one of the best things to do in Mumbai. It is located amidst the natural flora and fauna of the enclosed sanctuary. The relative ease of this trail also provides an excellent opportunity to introduce beginners to trekking and nature. After a final walk up to the bastion, one is presented with a splendid 360 degree view of the surrounding Raigad district. A 125 ft high basalt pillar sticks out like a thumb at the centre of the peak. It is clearly visible from far away on all the sides.
23:00 - Take Khopoli fast local from CSMT at 11.18pm (Dadar-11.31, Thane-11.58)
01:10 - Reach Karjat Station. This is the final meeting point and travel to base village in a tumtum.
02:00 - We start the trek after briefing & introduction.
05:30 - Reach top and take rest for an hour
06:30 - We will get to see the landscape of OneTreeHill point after twilight.
07.30 - Have breakfast at Matheran market. Later walk towards #Dasturi naka and take a cab to Neral.
09.00 - Reach Neral and take a local back to Mumbai. You can spend the day in Matheran instead of returning in the morning
Cancellation: Fees will not be refundable if you cancel the trek or don't show up
-.Travel till base village from Karjat
- Breakfast and refreshments
- Expertise charge
- Cab fare from Matheran to Neral (Approx Rs.80) and train tickets
- Bottled water/cold drinks
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Includes’
Krishna: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to carry:
- 2 litre water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- A torch (other than mobile)
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- You can bring healthy snacks like fruits, dry fruits, Energy bars etc.
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek.