Trip to the Paradise of Eastern Himalayas
Out there in the East Side of India lies a paradise where you can attain spiritual solace. It's beautiful, it's enchanting, it's enigmatic, its Sikkim.
Seven Sister waterfall
High Altitude Gurudongmar lake
Yumthang (12,000 ft): unexplored valley of flowers
Mighty Mt.Kanchenjunga view from Singhik
Nathula Pass: connects India with Tibet (China)
Ranka Monasteries in East Sikkim
The heart throbbing valleys of Eastern Himalayas
Day 1, Bagdogra Airport To Gangtok
From Bagdogra Airport, we will travel to Gangtok. Evening is free to explore the tourist hub of Sikkim
Day 2, Gangtok – Lachen
Lachen is a tiny hamlet in North Sikkim. During the journey to Lachen,
- Enjoy a small break at Naga Waterfall
- Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) & Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang
- Seven Sister waterfall
- Singhik View Point
- Bhim Nala Waterfall.
Day 3, Lachen – Chopta Valley - Gurudongmar Lake- Lachung
- Chopta Valley is a relatively unexplored region in North-west Sikkim
- After Chopta, visit Gurudongmar Lake, which is considered sacred by both Buddhists and Sikhs. This lake never completely freezes despite its high altitude location.
- Back to Lachen for lunch and then leave for Lachung (45kms)
Day 4, Lachung – Yumthang - Lachung – Gangtok
- Drive to Yumthang (12,000 ft): the unexplored valley of flowers in North Sikkim
- Visit hot spring on the way, believed to have some medicinal effects
- Optional tour to Yumesamdong Valley or Zero Point close to Tibet Border (23 kms from Yumthang) can be arranged (at extra cost and prior notice).
- Leave for Gangtok.
Day 5, Nathula Pass, Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir
- Reach sacred high altitude Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft) located on the Nathu La highway
- Visit Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.), approximately 55 km from Gangtok.
Return to the Gangtok.
Note: - If Tsomgo Lake is not open for sightseeing due to landslides, we will arrange an alternative place for you.
Day 6, Gangtok Local Sightseeing
- Ranka Monastery - 45 minutes drive from Gangtok; one of the most wonderful monasteries in east Sikkim
- Tashi View Point- Excellent for watching the high altitude Snow clad Peaks and sunrise.
- A Hanuman temple with a wonderful viewing area
Keep the second half for shopping and markets
Day 7, Gangtok to Bagdogra
Proceed to airport or railway station and kiss goodbye to Sikkim.
Trip Fees: Rs.23,999 per person excluding flights
You need to pay Rs.10,000 non-refundable advance for trip confirmation
- Virtually all expenses from Bagdogra airport onwards
- Travel expenses in private car from Bagdogra for whole trip
- Accommodation expenses (on triple sharing basis)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Entry charge at monasteries and other places
- Permit fees for Nathula pass
- Travel guidance and expertise
- Basic fee does not include travel fare till Bagdogra
- Any exotic or expensive food, alcoholic drinks etc.
- Any personal expenditure.
- Extension to Zero point
- Any expenses not covered in inclusion
Ankit Singh: 8898389189 (WhatsApp) / 9920966368
Things to be carried
- Passport/Voter ID/Driving License with 3 photocopies; 3 passport size photographs
- Windproof jacket and other warm clothes like thermals, winter caps etc. Temperature can go below zero in certain regions
- Sport shoes. Extra pair of sleeper or sandal
- Umbrella. (It can drizzle anytime in mountains)
- At least two personal reusable water bottles all the time during trip
- Carry one small bag to carry necessary things while roaming in daytime. It should ideally fit inside your main luggage
Recommended but not compulsory:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap etc.
- Healthy food like Energy bars, dry fruits etc.