Secrets of South Goa
Weekend Trip to Goa
The secret of Goa is finally revealed and it is not about the parties or beaches. Very few people know about this pious, refreshing waterfall flowing amidst the dense forests of South Goa.
Yes, it is perennial (flowing all year round).
We will also explore the most serene and tranquil beaches of South Goa, away from the overpopulated beaches. We will stay right in front of vast blue sea and surrounded by dense green jungle. Cool winds will relax you throughout the day while you lie down lazily on the clean beaches.
15:20 - Catch “12619 Matsyagandha Express” from Mumbai or Panvel
03:00 - Reach Canacona and walk to Palolem beach
05:00 - Palolem beach is known for fitness enthusiasts. You will find many foreigners practicing Yoga. After twilight, we can walk to monkey island
09:00 - Check-in to our enthralling beach front huts. Have breakfast and take rest
14:00 - Have Lunch and then move towards the secret Butterfly beach.
17:00 - We will watch the sunset from Agonda and chill around the peaceful beaches there.
20:00 - Return to our huts, get fresh and enjoy the nightlife of South Goa
10:00 - Have breakfast and then move to the forests of South Goa.
13:00 - Reach the waterfall and enjoy your time soaking in the freshwater emerging from the deep jungles of western ghats.
15:00 - Have delicious lunch at a local home and then move to Madgaon
18:00 - Catch 10112 Kokankanya Express from Madgaon
You can also extend your stay in Goa before/after the trip.
06:00 - Reach Mumbai
Rs.4500 (Basic; Excluding train tickets)
Rs.5500 (Including train tickets in sleeper; subject to availability)
Rs.7000 (Including train tickets in 3AC; subject to availability)
For booking, you need to transfer a minimum of Rs.2000 as a non-refundable advance.
Basic Fee Includes:
- Accommodation in beach-front huts on double/triple sharing basis
- All meals from saturday breakfast to sunday lunch
- Saturday transport in hired bikes, Auto etc. to roam around Palolem, Agonda etc.
- Sunday travel from Palolem to waterfall and then to Madgaon
- Complimentary Yoga Session
Basic Fee Excludes:
- Train tickets till Goa
- Food in train
- Bottled water/cold drinks and any expensive meals/snacks; Any escalation in cost due to special requirements related to transport, food, accommodation etc.
- Any water sports, boating etc.
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Includes’
Krishna Kuya – 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to be carried:
- At least 1 litre personal water bottle (all the time in your bag)
- An extra pair of dry clothes and towel
- Floaters recommended
- We appreciate people carrying juice packets, dry fruits, energy bars etc.