Visapur Monsoon Trek
Streams, Clouds and Rain
Visapur is an adjacent fort to Lohagad near Lonavla. Visapur was built during the time 1713 to 1720 by Balaji Vishwanath, the first Peshwa of Maratha Empire.The fort walls are still intact and are a must watch. The ruins of the fort are still present here. There is a huge Hanuman carving at the fort. It's a must visit place in Lonavala.
Starting Saturday Midnight and then trekking on Sunday,
00:00 - Assemble at Dadar (East) near SwamiNarayan Temple. Start traveling towards Lonavla in a private bus.
01:30 - Second pick up from Kharghar (near Three Star Hotel).
04:00 - Reach Visapur base and rest for sometime
06:00 - Have breakfast and introduction
06:30 - Start trekking
10:30 - Reach Visapur top, explore the fort for sometime before descending.
14:00 - Have lunch at the base village.
15:00 - Start travelling towards Mumbai.
19:00 - Reach Dadar
Fees: Rs.1200 (non-refundable)
-.Dadar to Dadar Private bus
- Breakfast and refreshments
- Expertise charge
- Beverages and bottled water
- Anything not mentioned above.
Krishna: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to carry:
- 2 litre water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- Raincoat and bag cover
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek
- We appreciate participants carrying dry fruits, fruits, energy bars etc.