Perfect site for photo shoots
Vishramgad trek is perfect for photo shoots. It is also known as Patta Fort and located between Nasik and Ahmednagar. Vishramgad is famous for the incident when Shivaji Maharaj took a resting halt after a victory. The top of this fort is a large plateau and mountains like Alang, Madan, Kulang, Trimbak gad and Kalsubai peak are seen.
23:00 - Assemble at Thane or Dadar
23:15 - Start travelling in a private bus
04:00 - Reach base village. Have introduction and briefing.
05:00 - Start trekking through the landscapes of Vishramgad. Packed breakfast on the way
07:30 - Reach summit and enjoy the views
09:00 - Start descending
11:00 - Reach base village and Depart for Mumbai
13:00 - Have lunch on the way in a Dhaba
Cancellation: Fees will not be refundable if you cancel the trek or don't show up
- Travel from Mumbai to Vishramgad and back in a non-AC bus
- Tea, Nimbu Pani etc.
- First aid and expertise charge
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Bottled water and beverages
- Anything not mentioned in 'Includes'
Krishna: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Send WhatsApp message: https://wa.me/919820285295
Things to carry:
- At least 2 litre water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- Sunglasses, Hat, Raincoat (according to season)
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek
- We appreciate people carrying healthy foods like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars etc.